Tuesday 15 May 2012

RubyBox


Ruby Box

2012/05/15

Quickly on how it works:

It’s a subscription service, and  you can choose from three different types of subscriptions.
Depending on which one you choose , a monthly Rubybox is sent to your door with 4-5 Luxe Beauty Samples. 


So it arrived on Thursday, and not given to me by a co worker till Friday, left at work by me until Monday.
This after it taunted me the whole day..

OPPPEEENNN MMEEE!!! I’m Pretty and black with sparkly pink detail.. OOOppppeeennn ME!
Yes Boxes Talk to me. Closed boxes, wrapped boxes, posted Boxes. Christmas is torture. Pure Torture. 

It arrives wrapped in a brown carton box with a pretty pink RubyBox logo on it, then you slide out an even prettier black box.

Opening the box you will find your surprise for the month wrapped in fuchsia pink tissue paper ! Yay! I get exited all over thinking about the wrapped boxes arriving every month. Makes a girl feel special!
Inside the box a little card explaining each product and the price of product if you would like to purchase it.





First Thing I noticed was the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Total Repair 10 daily moisturiser. A full sized product. 
I love good moisturisers. I have a very difficult skin that is very prone to being dry, but heavy creams make me break out like a teenager. So I'm always keen on trying new moisturisers.

L"oreal Paris Revitalift Total Repair 10 SPF 15
Full Sized Product
Retailing for R174.95
~.~

Latley I have been keen on trying South African products as well as "green" products. 
But our local ranges tend to be on the very pricey side.
The Africology Cleansing Gel has captured my attention and I can not wait trying it out and if it delivers I will purchase myself a bottle. This was sent in a nice 25ml luxe sample size.

Africology Cleansing Gel
25ml Luxe Trial Sample
Full Size 200ml retailing for R260 / 200ml
Africology


~.~



I have been in search of a fragrance to fall in love with. And these samples with the spray top is a good way of exploring my way to the perfect scent. 

Calvin Klein Beauty
Trial Size
Full Size Retails for R840/50ml

~.~


I have long hair and it's something I do take care of. I have recently seen Aussie products is now available to the South African Market. I have yet to try it, but in various YouTube Videos Aussie products has been given high ratings. We were given a squishy bag with the 3 minute Miracle Frizz remedy Deep Treatment. This product is available from Clicks.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy Deep Treatment.
Squishy Bag sample.
Full Size Retails for R84.99 / 250g
Clicks

~.~

As a whole I like all the products in the Rubybox. Was it worth the money? Yes the Full Size product is much more than the price for the box.
The Products in the box are all high to very high end products recognizable in the market. I love the packaging and presentation. The only disappointment was the Squishy bag of Aussie product, as to me that is not a Luxe sample, and I will have to make a point to use it and not have it hang around my dresser and end up in the trash can. 

Would I buy it again? 
Yes!! I love this concept and the idea of a Lucky packet for older girls are just something that makes me all giddy and exited. 



Thanx Rubies for my lovely box this month.


xx
Randomness


No comments:

Post a Comment