Wednesday 1 February 2012

I Am My Imperfections

Been trying to update my drawing and painting skills.

So my first proper attempt.
Imperfections make me who I am. Imperfections will help me create my art.

 I Am My Imperfections


I have many hours of sketching and painting before I can call this art. In the mean while we will call them my doodles.


Lately I have been pondering life. I have not figured it out yet. Strangely I thought that by the time you reach 30 you know things, Just general things. Things like what looks good on me. What food I like. What kind of person I am.
And I read wise words of friends that speak of what they are and what they know. .. And I start panicking. I do not know who I am or what I’m good at. I know that I do not want to be who I am now.

I have these grand plans, like I have had for most of my life. And all has failed catastrophically. Or never saw the light of day. I fear failure. I fear being a disappointment to the people I love and myself.

This is what this journey is about. I rather want to fail than never have tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment