Tuesday 15 May 2012

BeautyBoxes South Africa


 8/05/2012

So exited, My glossybox has arrived.

It’s horrible to have it come to work and stare at you the whole day.. with puppy eyes.
And the worst part it they teach it your name before they send it..

ADEL...... ADEL....... ADEL...open me!!

Yes I’m that crazy...

So this will be my first review on the SA GlossyBox. I drooled about the UK and USA Glossybox and other subscription services. So I decided to try a glossybox a few months ago.
I was a bit disappointed though. But I decided to not be sceptical and give it another try this month and see if I like it more.

I will also follow that up with another subscription review for RubyBox  that I will try out for the first time this month. This is like My Birthday all over again.

I have seen another subscription GlamBox..  I will keep my eye on it before I subscribe.

This is a trend I see taking up some speed in South Africa that I’m very happy about. It’s like a lucky Packet for Grown up Girls. And I loved my lucky packets when I was a little girl.


Anyhoooeee.. I'm excited and Mr Glossy is tormenting me. Will take some Pictures and let you know what was in my pretty little pink box this month.
Read you later
xx



Disclaimer: I buy these with my own money and is not affiliated with any of these companies in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment