Wednesday 16 May 2012

Current Obsessions


Current Obsessions

2012/05/16


My hands have never been the prettiest and I have this horrible thin nails that split tear and break just thinking about them.
I go through burst where I take very good care of them till they break and I give up. I have been considering getting a gel layer, or even those gell polishes you bake on, but has not figured out how to remove them. Seems like soaking it in acetone doesn’t always do the trick.
I have had some fibre nails with French tips... but my flat fingers did not look well with white stripes on them, besides being a Tinker it just do not work to have very long nails, they get in the way of doing things.
Besides I favour very dark and black nails and on those pretty looonnggg nails it would just look witchy.

Here Is my current attempt to make it look presentable.

I love the new trend where you only paint your nails in two contrasting or complementary colours.

I recently picked up two new polishes to try.
Essie  Buy me a cameo- a beautiful rose gold colour and L.A Girl Rock star Double Platinum- A glitter polish.     
    


                                         
                           Essie - Buy Me A Cameo                                         L.A. Girl Double Platinum







I painted two coats of Buy me a Cameo when it dried I selected a few nails and added a top coat of Double platinum. You can add two coats if you like the sparkle to be more, but getting 3 coats of nail polish to dry on my nails is a miracle in it self. Not fiddling for more than 5 minutes is close to impossible.


And The Finished result is a nice rose gold glow with sparkle detail.






xx
Mila



No comments:

Post a Comment